We currently participate in a range of international activities spanning 11 countries. These include:
- the Medical Training Initiative (MTI) - a General Medical Council (GMC) sponsorship programme open to international medical graduates;
- the delivery of examinations, education and training;
- membership recruitment, support and development.
The majority of our activities are examination-based involving medical, surgical and dental exams and assessments, with the bulk of this activity taking place in India and the Middle East.
What we will do
International activities are an essential part of our current and future well-being. Some future plans include:
- developing an enhanced role for international advisers;
- developing a range of educational and training activities;
- establishing and developing new partnerships;
- participating in new projects and programmes;
- marketing the College as a dynamic and proactive organisation
If you require any further information on our international activities please contact email@example.com